4.Access to our website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the content in our website without notice. From time to time, we may restrict access to our website. You are responsible for making all technical and organizational arrangements necessary for you to have access to our website. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our website is temporarily unavailable at any time or for any period.
5.We may suspend, terminate or block your access to all or any part of our website at any time and without prior notice to you.
6.You must comply with any instructions we give you about how to use our website and must not do anything that interferes with or adversely affects the normal operation of the website (including the ability of other users to access or use the website).
7.You are responsible for ensuring the security of the systems and devices that you use to access our website, including through use of appropriate virus-checking and other security software.
8.You must not misuse our website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our website, the server on which our website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our website. You must not attack our website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
9.By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence. We may report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our website will cease immediately.
10.We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
11. All of the intellectual property rights in and to our website belong to us and our licensors. We may update and change the materials available on our website, including by removing materials, at any time in our discretion without notice to you.
13.our website may contain or link to sites or resources that has not been devised, verified or tested by us or any of our officers, employees or agents. These are provided for your information only. We do not identify ourselves with the content of such sites and resources, have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. We do not guarantee that the information from the sites or resources does not infringe third party rights. Also, we are not responsible for any personal data that may be collected, stored or processed any third parties through such websites. We recommend that you inform yourself about such websites’ data protection guidelines.
14. You may provide a link to the home page of our website at, on any website you operate, as long as you do not suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part without our express prior permission and you promptly delete the link at our request.
15.Except as set out in this clause, you may not link to our website.
16. The information and any materials contained in this website should not be considered as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell financial instruments, provide financial advice, create a trading platform, facilitate or take deposits or provide any other financial services of any kind in any jurisdiction.
17. The information contained on this website is not intended to provide and should not be construed as advice of any kind. You should obtain appropriate professional advice when necessary. It does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs.
18. our website is provided 'as is'. Whilst we have taken every care in the preparation of the content of our website we cannot guarantee that it is accurate and error-free or meets your requirements. We will not be responsible for any errors or omissions, for noncompliance with your requirements or for any technical difficulties you may experience with our website.
a) all conditions, representations, warranties and statutory guarantees, whether express or implied, in relation to our website; and
b) any liability, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise, for any indirect or consequential loss, damage or expense incurred by you or any other user in connection with our website.
20. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage which may arise from the use or misuse of our website or any of the materials on our website (including loss of revenue, profits, contracts, anticipated savings, wasted expenditure, data or goodwill).
22.Governing laws require that some of the information or communications we send to you should be in writing. When using our website, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic.
24. A waiver by us of any default shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default.
30.Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about our website.